The manufacturing process of the object
Manufacturing engineering deals with the complete manufacturing process in aerospace, from development up to production.
Important elements are:
- development, optimization and implementation of manufacturing processes (industrial engineering)
- work scheduling/development of work plans and work steps (MTM and REFA)
- provision of the machines and systems.
- quality management (incoming and outgoing inspections)
- logistics and supply chain management
ROSA – Experts for processes in aerospace